Real estate law and construction law concern a large number of complex fields that require extensive coordination.
In the course of construction activities, the client is confronted with a wide range of aspects of building law, starting with the purchase of real estate [Federal Law on the Acquisition of Real Estate by Persons Abroad (BewG), Federal Law on Second Residences (ZWG)], the necessary building contracts, the actual construction process, the conclusion of rental and lease agreements, or the establishment of condominium ownership and the sale of condominium units.
We accompany you through the entire process in an effort to prevent costly disputes. If this is not possible, we represent our clients before all courts and authorities.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Advice on all questions of public building and regional planning law
- Support with building permit procedures
- Sale and acquisition of land, industrial, commercial and residential properties, including due diligence (real estate transactions)
- Acquisition of real estate by foreigners (Lex Koller)
- Drafting, negotiation and enforcement of rental and lease agreements for commercial and residential buildings
- Drafting, negotiation and enforcement of total or general contractor agreements and architectural contracts
- Contracts on work and services
- Brokerage contracts
- Building contractor’s liens
- Easement agreements
- Establishment of condominium ownership
- Sales contracts
- Neighborhood disputes
- Work and construction defects
- Public procurement law
- Foundation of real estate companies
- Representation before state building and administrative authorities, courts and arbitration tribunals
- Establishment and support of joint ventures and construction companies